- Are there vegetarian meals offered for the lunch and dinner programs?
- You bet! Just put a note in your reservation.
- Can I bring my camera?
- Sure, purses and camera bags are allowed, but they are subject to search. We do not allow any big bags or backpacks.
- Can I buy a gift certificate or other promotional items?
- Sure, just go to Gift Certificate on the Home Page. Go to the “Buy now” button to order.
- Can I get dropped off at a different location from where I was picked up?
- We will make an effort to accommodate your request, but cannot guarantee it.
- Can I wait until I arrive in SF to book my tour?
- Yes, but it is best to call 48 hours in advance so you can get the pick up time you’d like.
- Do I need an ID on me?
- Yes, each adult must have a photo ID, driver’s license with picture or passport.
- Is your narration offered in different languages?
- Sorry, while our safety information is printed in English, Spanish, Italian, German, French and Japanese, our narrations are offered only in English.
- What about group or customized tours?
- Call our Sales and Marketing office at 650 635 4500.
- What days are you open?
- We fly 7 days a week and are closed on Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day and New Year’s Day.
- What happens if I need to cancel or change my tour?
- You’ll need to call us 24 hours in advance or you will be charged according to our cancellation policy. 50% within 24 hours, 100% within 12 hours and 100% for no shows. Lunch and dinner combos require cancellation 48 hours in advance. Call us at 1 800 400 2404 or 650 635 4500.
- Where do you pick up?
- Pick up locations are:
Radisson Hotel – 250 Beach Street Fisherman’s Wharf
Fairmont Hotel – for Nob Hill and the Financial District
Hilton Union Sq. (On Mason St. between O’Farrell and Ellis) – for Union Square and South of Market.
You've never seen San Francisco like this!